Terms and Conditions
Nomination and Winner Selection
We Care, We Connect, We Share nominations will open every Tuesday starting on April 14,2020, at 10:00 AM and close every Saturday at 11:59 PM (EDT) for the next 12 weeks. Participants will be required to nominate someone and submit an inspirational story about the nominee’s sacrifice and service at the frontline of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Every Monday, two winners will be announced and will be awarded $1000 each. Winners will be selected at the sole discretion of We Care, We Connect, We Share (WCCS) and its sponsors based on how compelling and inspirational the story shared about them is. A winner selected can only win once throughout the duration of this campaign regardless of the number of times or number of people who may have nominated. Selected winners may be subject to additional verification as deemed by WCCS and/or its sponsors.
This initiative is sponsored by Metasys Technologies, Inc. and GoProcure, Inc.
This campaign is only open to US based citizens, legal residents and non-resident aliens currently living in the United States. You may nominate multiple people who meet the criteria as described in the nomination question. However, a winner selected can only win once throughout the duration of this campaign regardless of the number of times or number of people who may have nominated. This campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Nomination entries may not contain, mention, refer or otherwise allude to any material that is violent, lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, disparaging, defamatory, libelous, racially or morally offensive or otherwise contain inappropriate content or objectionable material as deemed by the sponsors or We Care, We Connect, We Share (WCCS). The stories must be truthful and not falsified. WCCS and/or its Sponsors reserve the right, in sole discretion, to disqualify any nomination entries that is considered falsified or that contains prohibited or inappropriate content.
By submitting a nomination, the participant represents and warrants that he/she has the right and permission to share the story of the nominee and gives WCCS and/or sponsors the irrevocable and unrestricted right and license to adapt, publish, use, edit, and/or modify such submissions in any way as well as publish the story on social media channels as well as on the internet. By submitting you also agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor(s) and/or WCCS harmless from any claims to the contrary.
Examples of Potential Nominees:
- Healthcare and Social Care: doctors, nurses, midwives, paramedics, and social workers
- Education and Childcare: individuals in the social care sector, teachers, and specialist education professionals
- Food and Goods Providers: workers in the food production and distribution supply chain, as well as those in sales and delivery; this also includes those who work in the production of hygiene and medical goods
- Public Safety and National Security police officers, Ministry of Defense civilians, armed forces, fire service employees, security, prison and probation staff
- Transportation: individuals in the air, water, road and rail transport systems.
- Utilities, Communications and Key Financial Services: workers needed for essential finance provisions, telecommunications, oil, gas, or electricity suppliers
- Others: All other individuals who has been impacted in some way and have helped through their skills or resources. This includes but is not limited to the workers stocking shelves and making deliveries, home health aides, cleaners, childcare providers, security guards, postal workers, delivery services, garbage collectors, waste disposal — all those who risk their health to keep everyone fed, protected and cared for.